Are you a payroll professional who is looking for that great next opportunity? Do you have over 3 years’ experience in the payroll profession? If this explains you, please contact Accounting Principals to discuss an excellent position based in Plainsboro, NJ.
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
The Payroll Processor responsibilities include:
- Processing bi-weekly and monthly payroll
- Be the point person for any payroll related questions.
- Complete verification and transfer of information from a variety of systems into UltiPro for payroll processing
- Prepare manual checks or run supplemental payrolls as needed
- Handle the administration of the timekeeping system
- Create reports for payroll related items as needed by management team
- W-2 processing and reconciliations
- reconciliation and review of quarterly 941s prepared by the company’s payroll provider.
- Reconcile payroll tax payments to employer taxes accrued and employee taxes withheld.
- Assist management in the preparation of accruals, journal entries, and any additional reconciliation requirements as part of the monthly closing process.
- Assist with various projects requested by the department
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills within all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with UltiPro a plus.
- $20.00 to $30.00 per hour (depending on experience)
If you would like to learn more about this or any other accounting or finance related role that we have available – ACT NOW! Your best point of contact is Erica Christiansen who can be reached at (609) 452-7117. You can email your resume directly to Erica at email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: