Accounting Principals is working with a growing company in Tempe that needs a skilled Payroll Processor for their team. This role will involve the oversight of the payroll process, reporting tasks and file management. To be the right fit for this position, you should have at least four years of high volume payroll experience, with experience using ADP Workforce being highly preferred. You should also be tech savvy (including advanced Excel skills) and be comfortable taking the lead on tasks when needed by management. Compensation for this position ranges from $18 to $22 per hour, depending on experience.
As a Payroll Processor your job responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the payroll process for an assigned region, identifying any outliers or discrepancies
- Process manual checks for employees as needed
- Complete period-end reports using ADP Workforce and ADP
- Manage all employee files, processing changes, new hires and terminations
- Take the lead on HRIS projects as requested by management
- 4+ years of payroll processing experience
- Experience using ADP Workforce is highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience is required
- Must have effective communication skills and a high attention to detail
If this Payroll Processor job in Tempe looks like the right job for you, and you meet the requirements, apply today to be considered! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.email@example.com if you have any questions about this position.
Please apply with your CV to: