Temp to Hire Payroll Manager Position
We are looking for a payroll professional with a client of ours in Lawrenceville, NJ on a temp to hire basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years within payroll, 2 of which in a leadership capacity. Strong knowledge with ADP Workforce Now is required.
- Manage payroll activities including verification of electronic reports, salary deductions (both mandatory and voluntary), W-2 preparation, quarterly and annual federal, state and local tax reports, and other reports and actions affecting payment of personnel and payroll history of employees.
- Monitor status of work in progress, review completed work and resolve problem situations.
- Supervise and provide overall direction and support for team
- Serve as Payroll lead for special projects, including but not limited to assisting in the development of an integrated Human Resource/Payroll information system
- Provide direction to IT on maintenance and enhancements to the Payroll and HR suite of products.
- Responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of payroll procedures and processes and for the ongoing review of processes and procedures to simplify, streamline, and improve productivity.
- Protect payroll operations by maintaining confidentiality of records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with course study in accounting or a related field required.
- 4 - 6 years of payroll experience. Minimum of 2 in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of payroll, human resources, and accounting operations applications
- Considerable knowledge of federal, state and local payroll functions and administration, including regulations and their underlying principles
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now a MUST
- $45 to $50 per hour (depending on experience)
- Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- Beautiful office in accessible location
- Strong management team as well as training program
- Work/Life balance
If you or someone you know would be interested in the Payroll Manager position located in Lawrenceville, NJ please contact us now at (609) 452-7117. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: