Right now is the time to be looking for a Payroll position! Accounting Principals is working on not one, not two, but THREE Payroll Manager positions. If you have payroll experience and have been a payroll manager, please apply!
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains payroll staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
These opportunities vary in company size: From 300 employees to 1100. If you have a background in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and/or healthcare, please apply!
Please apply with your CV to: