Payroll Manager Job - North side Indianapolis
Accounting Principals is actively recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join our client located on the north side of Indianapolis. To be considered for this position candidates must have a minimum of five years payroll experience and previous supervisory experience.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- Minimum five years of payroll experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
If you or someone you may know is interested in this position, please apply directly to this position!
Please apply with your CV to: