Accounting principals is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for an established client in the Louisville, KY area. Join this fast growing, team oriented company today! The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to work independently but also in a team environment. Previous management experience preferred but not required.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Processes weekly and bi-weekly payrolls, bonus payrolls, merit increases/salary adjustments, changes in employment status and vacation buy-up
- Researches and resolves any issues/concerns/problems with employee’s paychecks
- Enters new hire information in payroll and set up new hires in the time and attendance system
- Reviews timecards, makes adjustments if needed and audits time cards to ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Ensures all PTO accruals are set up properly and adjusted with length of service according to company policy
- Ensures garnishments are set up properly and in compliance with withholding laws
- Processes union information by preparing/providing support documentation for union audits and reconciling/paying union invoices (dues,and pension)
- Reconciles and processes 401(k) contributions
- Remains current on all payroll practices and laws in all states
- Associate's degree in Accounting or other finance/business-related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in payroll processing
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience utilizing any payroll software
- Strong PC Literacy
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, attention-to-detail, time management and multi-tasking skills are required
- Understanding of union concepts and practices
- 401k knowledge
Click "apply" above to submit your resume for the Payroll Manager Job in Louisville, KY today!
Please apply with your CV to: