Payroll Manager job in San Francisco, CA
Accounting Principals has an immediate full -time Payroll Manager job available in San Francisco, CA. Located in the Financial District, this temporary position at an advertising company is easily accessible by public transit and provides the opportunity to work with a fun, easy-going team. The ideal candidate for the Payroll Manager job will possess a strong payroll acumen with exceptional Excel skills and have a customer service driven attitude. If your qualifications meet the description below, please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Payroll Manager job responsibilities:
- Meet deadlines for payments and respond to inquiries
- Responsible for accuracy of accruals and payments
- Coordinate production of semi-monthly payroll processing
- Perform final review process of payroll data
- Ensure reports are managed effectively
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum three years payroll experience
- ADP or Workday experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply below, and submit your resume to Romina at email@example.com with “Payroll Manager” in the subject line.
For more opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
Accounting Principals specializes in the temporary and permanent placement of premier accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Every day, we place these pre-screened, highly-qualified men and women in both temporary and permanent roles with companies throughout the United States.
Accounting Principals is comprised of staffing industry professionals with significant experience in and knowledge of the fields of finance and accounting. Because we are familiar with life on "both sides of the desk," we're better equipped to work with our clients and candidates on meeting their present and evolving needs.
Please apply with your CV to: