Payroll Lead job in Auburn, WA
Are you a solid, high volume Payroll processor who is looking for an opportunity to teach others and lead a department? If you are a Payroll professional with an Accounting degree and you’re looking to take on more responsibility, please consider this exciting opportunity! A client in the Auburn area is searching for a Payroll Lead to make a positive and lasting impact on their Payroll department!
Payroll Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Lead training of employees on payroll and department operations and processes.
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of Payroll processing.
- Assist management in maintaining department schedule and accountability.
- Assist management with increasing efficiencies and process improvement.
- Additional Accounting projects as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum three years of full cycle, high volume payroll processing.
- Proficient in Excel, including V-lookups, Pivot Tables, IF Statements, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and a positive attitude.
If you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Payroll Lead Job in Auburn, WA area, please do not hesitate to submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume and apply with us right now! We are looking forward to seeing your resume!