A local non-profit in Richmond, VA is searching for an on-site Payroll Coordinator, contract-to-hire or perm basis, depending on the candidate. Contract Pay: $20 to $25 an hour; Perm Salary: $50K to $55, Generous benefits package.
· Payroll and maintaining the payroll database.
· Processing of biweekly payroll for all employees within multiple pay classes; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
· Biweekly deferrals and employer contributions to 403(b) plan; report and upload HSA elective deductions and employer’s contributions; report quarterly census data.
· Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
· Reconcile and maintain payroll related general ledger accounts; prepare required schedules for audit of financial statements and audit of 403(b) plan.
Associate’s Degree (Preferred)
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Fundamental Payroll Certification (CPP) (Preferred)
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) (Preferred)
MS Office - Advanced Microsoft Excel, an accounting database, and ADP Workforce Now.
Ability to analyze, evaluate and summarize payroll records for accuracy and conformance to procedures, rules and regulations.
A combination of relevant experience and education can be combined in lieu of degree.
If you’re interested in this role in Richmond, VA, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: