Job Summary Overview:
The Payroll Coordinator responsibilities entail the day-to-day functions of payroll and clerical accounting duties related to payroll processes. The main responsibilities entail processing payroll for all branches/company employees, e.g.,
hourly, weekly and bi-weekly. In addition, the Payroll Coordinator responsibilities include processing wage and garnishment assignments and process monthly commission checks.
Major Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Process weekly Payroll for multiple branches, and process bi-weekly payroll for 1000+ employees
- Process employee wage garnishments or assignments.
- Process Monthly Commission Checks.
- Generate Payroll Reports.
- Assist with monthly corporate department expense analysis.
- Maintain Confidentiality.
- Handle sensitive calls and files in a professional and tactful manner.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with Branch Managers, Department Managers, Supervisors and Administrative personnel.
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned by Controller.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Over 2 years of Payroll Coordinator/Clerk Work Experience required.
- College degree preferred. High school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
- Microsoft Office 2000; Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Timberline system preferred, and Knowledge of Paycom System, and/or other Payroll System required.
- Organizational Skills required.
- Multi-Tasking Skill required.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Able to type 35-55 wpm.
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidentiality Required.
- Filing skills.
Please apply with your CV to: