Payroll Coordinator Job in Seattle, WA
A reputable company in the downtown Seattle area is looking for a payroll professional to assist for the next few months. The ideal candidate will have at least a year of payroll knowledge or experience and be comfortable helping wherever they are needed. You will be doing various support tasks in the payroll department such as troubleshooting employee questions, reviewing time cards, and entering in new hire information. However, since you might be trained on the processing of payroll, it’s important for the person stepping into this position to understand payroll terminology and concepts. You will get to work with a friendly and supportive team. Also, you will have an easy commute into the downtown area if you do take public transportation. This position offers a quick interview process.
- Reconciling time cards
- Responding to employee inquiries
- Entering in employee information
- Processing payroll when needed
- At least a year of payroll processing experience
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to help where you are needed on the team
- High integrity and able to keep employee information confidential
Are you looking for a fun, low stress environment to work in for the next three months? This could be a good spot for you so if you are interested, apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your application!