Accounting Principals is working on a Payroll Clerk job for our manufacturing client in downtown Cleveland, OH. Qualified candidates will have at least two years prior payroll experience. This role is responsible for processing weekly payroll for union employees and preparing weekly union reports. This is a contract to hire role.
As a payroll clerk your responsibilities will include:
• Process weekly payroll for 1,200+ union and non-union employees
• Verify rates/benefits for multiple unions
• Update union rates and benefit changes
• Ability to read and interpret union contracts
• Assist with new hire documentation and layoff reporting
As a payroll clerk, your qualifications:
• At least 2 years prior union payroll experience
• Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot tables) and SAP
• Oracle or Great Plains experience is helpful (but not required)
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills
Qualified and Interested?
If you, or someone you know, are interested in the Payroll Clerk job in Downtown Cleveland, OH, please apply today at www.accountingprincipals.com! Please visit our website for other opportunities as well!
Please apply with your CV to: