Accounting Principals is working with one of our top clients looking to fill a Payroll Clerk job for the office located in Benicia, CA. You should have at least 1 to 2 years of payroll experience. You will be responsible for handling payroll on a daily basis. There will be 250 to 300 timecards received every day that need to be processed timely and accurately into the system. The right candidate will need to have strong customer service skills and be able to communicate via phone and email to address any payroll issues for field and office employees.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree would be a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, not afraid to ask questions, and confidential
- Energetic, team player, a get it done positive attitude
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Strong data entry and 10-key skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: At least 1 year of payroll experience
Compensation: $22.00 – $29.00 depending on your level of experience
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: