Do you have strong data entry skills? Are you often described as a team player? If so, then keep on reading! Our client is currently hiring for a Payroll Clerk job in Denver, CO. In this role, you will handle all of the company’s payroll processes in an organized and efficient manner. They are looking for someone who has both customer service and numerical skills. Having a background in payroll will make you a standout in the application process. If you are looking for a new and exciting career in a fast-paced work environment then this could be the perfect job for you. Salary will be discussed during interview process. A highly competitive benefits package is also included!
The Payroll Clerk job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports
- Manage compensation packages and calculate taxes/deductions
- Verify all timekeeping information from employees in a timely manner
- Handle all inquiries regarding payroll from employees and resolve any discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Background in payroll favored
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of employees
If you are interested in this Payroll Clerk job in Denver, CO, then click “apply” above! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: