Payroll Clerk Job- San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate for non-profits? Would you be interested in working for a company that’s dedicated to providing affordable housing and services? Do you like to do eventful work that benefits the community of San Francisco? Are you looking to expand your accounting skills with a family-oriented team? If you said yes, we have the perfect position for you! Our client is seeking for a proactive Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic team in San Francisco, CA. You will be responsible for performing payroll duties that complies with company policies, such as ensuring timecards, audits, and payroll files are processed in a timely manner. If you’d like to gain valuable experience and implement impactful work for the community, apply today!
- Process weekly time cards
- Analyze time cards to ensure accuracy and compliance to company policies and labor law regulations
- Maintain and document payroll files and reports
- Assist with on-boarding and termination documents
- Coordinate with Finance Team and HR department with compensation calculations
- Resolve discrepancies and audit timesheets
- 0-1 years of payroll experience
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Natural leader with strong attention to detail skills
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please submit us your resume today for immediate consideration. For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**