Are you looking for an exciting accounting opportunity in Milwaukee, WI? We are currently looking for someone to fill an immediate need as a Payroll Clerk! If you have experience with auditing and processing weekly payroll for 400 employees as well as having a hunger to learn more on the job, you could be the right fit for the role. In order to be properly considered, you must have at least one year of payroll or comparable experience.
As a Payroll Clerk your responsibilities include:
- Timely input of employee information changes including new hires and terminations into the HRIS and payroll system
- Coordinating the Unemployment benefit audits
- Filing and maintaining files including personnel, unemployment, I-9’s, emergency contact, binder, benefits, compensation)
- Entering data for unit payroll on personal computer and performs other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience in payroll required
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively able to manage time and meet established deadlines
- Experience handling confidential information appropriately
- Experience with a timekeeping system (ADP, Paychex, Oracle, etc.)
If you enjoy supporting your fellow coworkers and play an extremely important role in a company, we want to hear from you immediately for a Payroll Clerk job in Milwaukee, WI.