Are you looking for stability and a growing company? We are currently looking to fill a permanent Payroll Clerk job opportunity for an exciting Louisville based company. You should have 3 or more years of experience in Payroll. You will be responsible for in-house payroll processing for multiple entities, exempt and non-exempt, union and non-union, enter subcontractor pay information, generating checks for sub contractors, and additional administrative work within the payroll position.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- 3 years of experience as a Payroll professional
- Associates Degree would be a plus
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Able to meet deadlines, work with a sense of urgency, and can work both independently and with a team
- Attention to detail, confidential, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Experience in either engineering or professional services industry preferred (Understanding Prevailing Wage)
- Software experience with Solomon would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel - Intermediate, Word & Outlook)
- Solid Data Entry skills (Typing & 10 Key)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!