If you are a bilingual Payroll Clerk looking to advance your career then we should talk. We’ve partnered with a professional services company located in Otay Mesa who would like to bring on a Payroll Coordinator/HRIS to their team. It’s a casual environment and the hours are standard 8am-5pm. This is a good opportunity for you to manage payroll and to assist the HR Director in daily activities. The pay for this temp to hire position is up to $20/hr.
Responsibilities of this Payroll Coordinator/HRIS job include:
• Provide payroll support to human resources, managers and employees
• Create and run reports to meet business needs, performs system testing and audits
• Communicate with the Human Resources to ensure the integrity of the payroll data
• Assists with running reports from UltiPro Business Intelligence for use by Human Resources and Finance.
• Assists with annual 401k audit preparation and completion and yearly financial audit
• Review time sheet status, follows-up on missing and un-approved timesheets and leave requests
• Document processed and trains others on those methods
• Report data through Excel
• 2+ years of payroll experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with Ultipro highly desired
• Good communication (bilingual highly preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and can properly perform the responsibilities then please apply online. Our other openings can be seen at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: