Are you a bilingual payroll professional with at least two years of experience? We are looking to fill a temp to hire payroll job with a local construction company. This position requires experience with prevailing wage and certified payroll. This is the right opportunity for you if you are self-motivated, flexible and ability to adapt well to change.
- Process in house payroll for approximately 100+ employees weekly and biweekly
- Review and verify accuracy of hours and project data
- Calculate prevailing wage and submit certified payroll reports
- Track vacation and sick time
- Setting up and maintain all personal files
- Monitor payroll reports for accuracy and prepare adjustments as necessary
- Assist employees with payroll inquiries
- At least 2 years of payroll experience
- Experience with prevailing wage and certified payroll
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Detailed oriented and accurate
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
If you are interested in this or other Payroll clerk job opportunities available thru Accounting Principals, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Please apply with your CV to: