Payroll Assistant job in Fort Worth, TX is available with a Manufacturing company via Accounting Principals. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity for qualified applicants with one plus years’ experience in payroll processing, high volume processing experience within a corporate payroll department. This immediate opportunity has our client seeking someone to train and ramp up quickly, and offers an independent work environment, with a team of goal oriented employees. If you seek to work for a company that offers a laid back environment, then please keep reading.
The Payroll Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Process bi-weekly multi-state payroll for 500+ employees weekly
• Bi-weekly audit of employee time cards for accuracy and compliance
• Run queries to verify and report data
• Review and resolve pay discrepancies
• Prepare manual checks
• Reconcile the payroll account and assist with month-end close
• Enter payroll adjustments as needed
• Minimum one year previous experience in a recent high volume payroll processing position
• Experience with JDEdwards payroll system a plus
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, overtime may be expected at times
• Advanced Excel knowledge is highly desired
If you would like to learn more about this Payroll Assistant job in Fort Worth, TX please click “apply now” below or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW to receive other opportunity notifications.