Payroll Analyst Position
Accounting Principals is currently working with a global manufacturing company that is looking to bring on an experienced Payroll Analyst with strong technical skills. HRIS experience is a HUGE plus and also having used ADP / SAP / Oracle would be ideal. This position is open due to a promotion and they have decided to add some systems functions to the position. Solid company that is very well known in their industry and occupies a large majority of the market. You would support over 700 employees in this role. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills as well as patience is a must. Someone who is an innovative thinker and would want to support change/improvement is the right candidate. Are you the candidate we have been looking for?
Payroll Analyst Position Duties Include:
- Responsible for Payroll, HRIS, and Time & Attendance systems with ADP, Workday, and Kronos.
- Review/audit payroll weekly to ensure accuracy
- Assure that policies and legal requirements are upheld
- Work with peers within both HR and Finance and offer insight
- Work with ADP representatives on technical issues
- Help with facilitation of payroll training
- Maintain and develop reporting
- Serve as backup to other Payroll positions
- Additional projects, as assigned
Payroll Analyst Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Human Resources preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) desired but not a requirement
- Five years of payroll experience in a multi-state/country environment
- Process and detail oriented
- Having been a team lead or supervisor in the past highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work some overtime during payroll weeks and during year end
- Prior system conversion experience a plus.
APPLY NOW and start your new journey!!
To apply to the Payroll Analyst Position in Parma, OH, you must visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com and apply.
Please apply with your CV to: