We have partnered with a Dallas TX client to find a Payroll Analyst for a direct hire opportunity paying up to $70k. The Producer Payroll Analyst is responsible for verifying and maintaining the integrity of data through the supply chain process as well as supporting producer payroll and operations with data analysis. In this role, the Producer Payroll Analyst will report to the Senior Accounting Manager. The Producer Payroll Analyst will collect data and build analysis to support logistics and operations teams as well.
• Provide advice and timely, accurate analysis of operational reports and milk accounting issues.
• Data integrity management associated with milk/component weights, resolution, or modifications within our operating systems.
• Perform due diligence processes to ensure that data entry and processing functions were accurately performed.
• Coordinate data collection with outside parties such as haulers and customers.
• Identify Producer Payroll issues or areas for improvement and conduct the necessary research to recommend solutions.
• Support management in resolving client disputes and issues relating specifically to the Producer Payroll service function.
• Participate in the preparation of various operational and financial reports.
• Assist in calculating and estimating projections
• Calculate uniform milk receiving credits for customers
• Perform variance approval on component tests and lab matching requirements in
• Reconcile discrepancies between producer, hauler and/or customer and internal records
• Participate in tracking missing data and updating in the system for complete reporting
• Review and send external price announcements
• Respond to periodic governmental data surveys
• Coordinate and distribute COOP communications and announcements
The Producer Payroll Analyst should have at least three years of analysis experience with a preference for a bachelor’s degree (B. S. or B. A.) and dairy industry knowledge.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills.
• Manages confidential information appropriately.
• Observes deadlines and conscientious regarding the quality of work.
• Strong people skills. Understanding, yet persuasive and decisive with others.
• Energetic and focused on continuous improvement.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
• Adheres to the ethical standards as established by management.
• Effective at multi-tasking.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
• Business ERP software of knowledge preferred.
• Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of Dairy.com is preferre
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: