Payroll Analyst job near downtown Fort Worth, TX is available with a Healthcare company via Accounting Principals. This temp-to-hire opportunity is ready for a qualified applicant with two plus years’ experience in payroll processing, exemplary customer service skills, and flexibility to do each task with a positive work attitude. This immediate career opening has our client seeking a sharp individual to train quickly and collaborate with an awesome team of goal oriented employees. If you seek to work for a company that offers a growth atmosphere, combined with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, then please keep reading.
Payroll Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• Multistate payroll processing of 5000+ employees biweekly
• Audit time cards for accuracy
• Balance payroll deductions for AP vendor distributions and payment remittances
• Maintain payroll reports
• Provide customer service to employees regarding payroll inquiries
• Enter wage garnishments, new hires and payroll deductions
• Minimum two years’ previous payroll experience
• Lawson software knowledge and experience is highly desired
• Kronos timekeeping experience
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, overtime may be expected at times
• Advanced Excel knowledge is highly desired
• Strong organizational skills and confidentiality
If you would like to learn more about this Payroll Assistant job near downtown Fort Worth, TX please click “apply now” below or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW and @Greenhiresftw to receive other opportunity notifications.
Please apply with your CV to: