Accounting Principals is looking for a temporary Payroll Administrator for our client located in Edison, NJ.
- Candidates with 2 to 5 years of experience processing payroll for at least 1,500 employees
- Creating custom reports using ADP Reporting to relevant departments.
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to iPay, PTO accruals, etc.
- Review a weekly timesheet audit report from our company database to identify any discrepancies and communicate to the prospective staff to process Payroll.
- Report to Payroll Manager regarding daily activities and issues and works directly with HR and Finance to achieve organization
Candidate Specification :
- Must have strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications. Specifically Excel using VLOOKUP, SUMIF function, etc. REQUIRED
- Experience with ADP Vantage is preferred, or Workforce Now is a plus
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business or accounting preferred but, not required
- Custom to working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please apply with your CV to: