Accounting Principals is currently looking for a Payroll Admin! If you have experience with Microsoft Office and you're ready for a challenge, this Payroll Administrator job might be for you. Accounting Principals is looking for a Payroll Administrator with dynamic communication and problem-solving skills who can process payroll effectively and efficiently. Contact us today if you're looking to advance your career with a smart team in a fast-paced environment. Located in Columbus, Ohio, the Payroll Administrator is a short-term temporary role.
- Preparing relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for circulation to department heads
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
- Answer questions and requests related to payroll information
- Review source documents with necessary verification
- Reconcile employee deductions and other liabilities as needed
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments
- Produce reports after compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Supporting all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Manage payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Dependability in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills in particular
- Comprehensive knowledge of multi-state payroll
- Strong familiarity with benefits payroll
- Certified Payroll Professional will be given preference
- Previous experience using accounting software
- 3+ years of relevant experience in payroll
- Proficient with high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
Apply now by emailing your resume to Caitlin.Ridge@AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: