Accounting Principals is partnering with a large distribution company to identify an individual for a contract Payroll Administrator job in Chula Vista, CA. You must have a minimum of five years of experience processing payroll and ADP experience. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail!
In this role, you will be responsible for processing bi-weekly multi-state payroll, answering employee inquires, and assisting with payroll reporting.
Payroll Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Process biweekly multi-state payroll for over 1,000 employees
- Process bonus, commissions, garnishments, workers compensation
- Responsible for payroll reconciliations and producing financial reports for management
- Answer employee inquires related to payroll
- Minimum five years of experience processing payroll
- Experience with ADP payroll software
- Experience with high volume payroll
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
If you are interested in this contract Payroll Administrator job in Chula Vista, CA or other accounting and payroll opportunities please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: