Payroll Administrator (Temp to Permanent)
Accounting Principals is pleased to partner with a Bergen County based manufacturing company, in their hiring search for a Payroll Administrator. This is considered a priority hire and will be on boarded on a temp to permanent basis.
- Process weekly, biweekly, international, and monthly payroll
- Process special pay cycles as needed (bonus, incentive, commission, etc).
- Transact and maintain all relevant payroll system and database personnel updates in the payroll/HRIS system.
- Manage all payroll system setups, earnings, deductions, garnishments and updates.
- Submit all 401k employee and employer contributions.
- Manage third-party sick pay, unemployment, disability and other related pay related administration.
- Prepare year-end payroll processing, audits and reconciliation as needed.
- Initialize payroll-related G/L journal entries, and balance out accounts as needed (work with Finance/Controller).
- Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports, queries, and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities and act as liaison with service providers.
- 2-4 years minimum Payroll Processing and Time/Attendance experience.
- Working knowledge of payroll and tax regulations, standards, and best practices for processing.
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll software applications, and ad-hoc reporting programs.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus, experience with Exempt and Non-Exempt job classifications.
- Advance skills with Microsoft Excel
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), employee/manager and interpersonal skills.
Well-qualified candidates are encouraged to apply! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!