Are you a budding payroll specialist who enjoys learning new industries?? Consider this new Payroll Administrator Job in SW Portland, OR. You will be assisting with the day to day payroll operations for this well-known local company. To be the best fit for this position, you will be a master multi-tasker and have at least one year of payroll processing experience. If you or someone you know is looking to join an exciting team in a mid-sized, Portland company with an international presence, apply today! This is a contract to hire position paying $18-22/hour.
In this position, you will spend your days as follows:
- Assist with all payroll related transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and modify employee payroll records as needed
- Assist with reconciliation of monthly benefit invoices
- Assist with payroll processing for multi-state and international employees
- Other projects as needed
As the most qualified candidate you should have:
- 1+ years of experience with payroll administration
- ADP software experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with multi-state payroll helpful but not required
- Benefits and Compensation Experience a plus
- Basic understanding of human resource rules and regulations including those related to ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare, Social Security and DOL requirements.
If you are interested in the Payroll Administration Job in Portland, OR please apply below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not want to miss out on this contract to hire job opportunity in Portland, OR!
Please apply with your CV to: