We have partnered with an Irving TX client to find a Payroll Accountant for a full-time position. This position is responsible for administering payroll operations and timely processing of all accounts payable items (invoices, credits, etc.). In addition, the Payroll and Accounts Payable Coordinator will oversee expense reports, timecards, insurance management and assist with payroll tax compliance. This position is also responsible for prompt, professional responses to employee and vendor inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process payroll, run payroll reports and maintain files
· Process levies and garnishments
· Verify timekeeping records are properly prepared and approved by managers
· Balance payroll reports and research payroll exceptions
· Coordinate benefit platforms with the payroll system
· Verify compliance with federal, state, and local payroll tax laws
· Review and maintain quarterly 941 report files
· Record and address employee payroll questions and comments
· Review and verify employee credit cards/expense reports
· Post all accounts payable and maintain accounts payable/vendor files
· Assist HR with workers’ compensation and insurance management
Knowledge, Education & Experience
· Associates/bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or general business
· Experience with a large payroll platform required; UltiPro preferred
· Minimum 3 years payroll department experience
· Minimum 1 year of accounts payable experience
· Working knowledge of excel is necessary, spreadsheets, pivots etc.
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
· Strong attention to detail, trustworthy, reliable, and organized
This position is in Irving, TX. You must be in the local area to be considered.
· Work in-office from the Corporate Headquarters in Irving, TX
· Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular office hours. Minimal/no travel.
· Kitchen stocked with beverages and snacks, daily catered lunch!
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Virtual Visits/Telemedicine
· 15 days of Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
· Performance Bonuses
· Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
· Identity Theft, Pet Discount and Legal Insurance Programs
· Other excellent health and wellness benefits in line with our business
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
They are maintaining 6 feet of distance, supplying hand sanitizer in various area in the office, and staying in accordance with local and state guidelines.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Irving, TX 75038 (Required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: