Payroll Accountant Job - San Francisco, CA
Are you looking to work for a top-tier company in San Francisco? Is a healthy work/life balance important to you? Do you want to work for a company that provides amazing career-growth opportunities? If so, then Accounting Principals has a great job opportunity for you! This immediate position offers a dynamic office environment, competitive pay, and an easy access via public transportation (Near BART and Muni). Our ideal Payroll accountant will have at least a year of payroll work experience and excellent communication skills. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!
Payroll Accountant Job Duties:
- Handle the process of semi-monthly multi-state payroll for over 150 employees
- Manage the submittals of 401k contributions reports
- Assist with the preparation of checks and garnishments
- Oversee and ensure compliance with year-end payroll data for W-2 forms
- Assist the accounting department with any ad hoc projects as needed.
- AA/BA in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years in payroll
- Skilled in ADP is a major plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, preferred
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
If you feel like this Payroll Accountant position is a great fit, please submit your resume today! Thank you for exploring this great opportunity. For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. We look forward to supporting you in your job search!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records