Payroll Accountant position in Austin, TX
Accounting Principals is seeking a Payroll Accountant in North Austin. This position will pay between $22-24/hr based on experience. In this position you will process weekly and biweekly payroll in addition to assisting with AP, AR, and bank reconciliations.
- Daily tasks include payroll processing, general ledger accounting & reporting, accounts payable and expense analysis as well as many ad-hoc projects.
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll data on a timely basis
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Act as liaison for employees on certain benefits including 401K and HSA
- Balance the semi-monthly payroll general ledger interfaces.
- Research exception items and take proper corrective action.
- Stay current on applicable state and federal laws
- Maintain regular and detailed interaction with A/P, A/R, payroll and job cost functions for analytical and process support
- 3-5 years of multi-state payroll processing experience required
- Working knowledge of FLSA and other federal and state laws related to payroll (e.g., hours and taxation)
- Full-cycle Accounting knowledge including general ledger experience
If you feel that you meet the above requirements for the Payroll Accountant job please submit your resume for immediate consideration or visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to apply online to addition accounting or payroll positions in Austin, TX.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: