Payroll Accountant job in San Francisco, CA
One of Accounting Principals’ clients has an immediate full-time Payroll Accountant job available in San Francisco, CA. Located near the Embarcadero, this temporary position at a cosmetics company is easily accessible by all forms of public transit and provides the opportunity to gain experience with a reputable company. The ideal candidate for the Payroll Accountant job will have previous payroll accounting experience, including a strong working knowledge of online payroll systems and Excel. If your qualifications meet the description below, please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Payroll Accountant job responsibilities:
- Responsible for account reconciliations and month end journal entries
- Process semi-monthly payroll or deduction transactions
- Audit HRIS interface data from Human Resources status updates
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries
- Responsible for the maintenance of payroll files
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Minimum three years payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of federal and multi-state payroll laws
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Experience with ADP is a plus!
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply below, and submit your resume to Romina at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Payroll Accountant” in the subject line.
For more opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
Accounting Principals specializes in the temporary and permanent placement of premier accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Every day, we place these pre-screened, highly-qualified men and women in both temporary and permanent roles with companies throughout the United States.
Accounting Principals is comprised of staffing industry professionals with significant experience in and knowledge of the fields of finance and accounting. Because we are familiar with life on "both sides of the desk," we're better equipped to work with our clients and candidates on meeting their present and evolving needs.
Please apply with your CV to: