Patient Services Representative in Chandler, AZ
As a patient services representative, you’ll maintain a portfolio of assigned patient accounts and respond to a high volume of incoming calls and emails regarding verification, authorization, prescription refills and DME orders. You’re the perfect candidate if you have at least 1 year or more of customer service experience in the healthcare/medical field! The beginning pay rate is between $15-16 per hour.
What you’ll do as a patient services representative:
- Maintain portfolio of patient accounts and respond to a high volume of emails and phone calls daily
- Send prescription requests to doctors’ offices and insurance companies
- Verify patients’ eligibility monthly and answer patients’ questions regarding payment/coverage
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and durable medical equipment (DME)
- Schedule prescription/DME deliveries and resolve shipping/receiving issues
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year or more of customer service experience in the healthcare/medical field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative, self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Interested in apply for the patient services representative? For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org! You may also apply online by clicking “apply with us”. For more information, contact Sara via phone at 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: