Part-Time Tax Support Specialist (CPA Required)
Our Cincinnati client a need for a CPA with significant income tax experience to assist with their fiduciary income tax return practice, as well as assist in other income tax matters. Weekly hours are dictated by business needs but are generally expected to be 20-30 hours per week during tax season. There may be periods outside of tax season with only a few hours each month.
This position works closely with their Tax, Benefits and Estates Practice Group. This individual will prepare and review tax returns, payments, and reports. They will also assess and research difficult tax issues and offer support and guidance during audits.
• Licensed certified public accountant (CPA)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 5+ years of related experience
• Experience with income tax preparation
• Exceptional Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• High level of professionalism and client service
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with clients and attorneys
• Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
• Deadline-driven with outstanding organization and time-management skills
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
• Ability to produce accurate and quality work product
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• May occasionally need to travel between offices to meet with client when needed
If you would like to learn more about this great part time opportunity, please apply now or apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: