Part-time Collections Analyst Job in Seattle, WA
Do you like working with people? Do you have good customer service skills? A local environmental company that focuses on recycling solutions is looking for you to fill their Collections Analyst Job in Kent, WA. You will be handling the monitoring of past due accounts and maintaining all customer follow up. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with high volume of collections and credit research. You will be handling the full cycle of the receivables process and must be able to multi-task if other projects come up. The schedule for this role would be Monday through Thursday for a total of 32 hours a week!
Your Collections Analyst Job Responsibilities would be:
• High volume collection calls and email. This includes monitoring overdue accounts & customer follow-up for 300+ accounts.
• Identify, escalate when appropriate and resolve root causes of issues which may prevent or delay payment
• Collect declined credit card invoices
• Research credit history on each account for updating invoices or issuing a refund to the client
• Maintain customer data in Oracle accounting software system
• Perform credit analysis and maintain credit limits as appropriate
• Reconciliation of client accounts payable and internal accounts receivable accounts
• Review and release orders on hold as appropriate
• Complete customer requests & ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Assist with client invoicing requirements
• Prepare month-end management reports
• Communicate with all levels of the organization
• Manage collections database and research any credit issues
• Other job duties and special projects as assigned
Do you meet the qualifications?
• Oracle experience preferred
• 2+ years of collections on medium to high volume customers
• 2+ years with electronic invoicing
• Experience researching and providing credit analysis
• MS Excel skills, including v-look ups & pivot tables
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Creative problem solving
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you have collections experience this could be the position for you! If you would like to be considered for the Part-time Collections Analyst Job in Seattle, WA click “apply” below. For other accounting opportunities visit accountingprincipals.com.