Do you enjoy bookkeeping and need a flexible work schedule? We have a job opportunity in West Bend, WI for a Part-Time Bookkeeper. You will have the ability to complete your work in a 20-30 hour per week schedule. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations and journal entries. To be considered for this position, you will need to have at least two years of accounting experience with higher education as a plus!
As a Part-Time Bookkeeper your responsibilities include:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Journal Entries in the General Ledger
• Bank Reconciliations
• Ad Hoc Reports
• Two or more years’ accounting experience
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
• Multi-tasking with deadline orientation
If you are someone who loves being involved in a lot of the accounting duties, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in West Bend, WI.