Are you seeking opportunities in accounting with a flexible schedule? Our Sturtevant-based client could be your next home as they are looking for a Bookkeeper! This role is brand new due to growth, and is looking to actively interview qualified candidates ASAP. As a Bookkeeper, you will be expected to process A/P, A/R, and assist with monthly tax filings.
- Execution of all day to day duties associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash disbursements
- Act as the direct liaison to complete monthly client billing cycle including time management, reconciliation of estimates and initiation and closing of purchase orders
- Ensure the accurate and timely collection of all accounts receivable and management of statements and credit card processing, etc.
- Cash flow reporting and management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
- Ongoing optimization of the agency accounting and project management software
- Assist with payroll, benefit and insurance support with discretion and confidentiality
- Two years minimum accounting experience
- Associate's in Accounting preferred but not required
- Understands core accounting concepts
- Experience in QuickBooks required - intermediate Excel skills or higher preferred
- Ability to multitask and work under time restraints
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Willingness to help out in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
If you love to work in a challenging, exciting office, our Sturtevant-based client could be a perfect fit for you - apply today to be considered for this terrific opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: