Part-time Bookkeeper in Seattle, WA
A nonprofit organization that benefits gifted children is looking for a temporary Bookkeeper to help them through summer. This is a 20 hour a week position. The role will sit in their Belltown location. You will be managing a program and be responsible for all the accurate recording of the day to day financials. This will include accounts payable, accounts receivable, internal controls, vendor management, and operations support. If you are looking for part time work, this could be a great fit for you!
• Manage and process all accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Print checks, prepare payments, and bank deposits.
• Create and present financial progress reports
• Maintain internal financial controls
• Reconcile bank accounts and vendor statements to the general ledger
• Post cash receipts
• Maintain financial documents in organized system
• Track company financial assets
• Assist with tax return filing and schedules
• Generate 1099’s and W-2’s when necessary
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and logistics
• Degree in Accounting desired
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Notary Public a huge plus
• Able to take on a challenge and make quick decisions regarding payments
• Positive energy!
If you are interested in applying to this job in Seattle, WA click “apply” below. Remember to visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: