Part-time Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Our client, a leading nutrition company, is looking to add a Part-Time Senior Accounts Payable Specialist job to their small team in Seattle, WA. This position will primarily be processing the full cycle of accounts payable that come through the office. There will be some light handling of the vendor statements and PO matching as well. Ideally this role will be looking to run 20- 30 hours weekly with very flexible hours and schedule. While there is no parking on site, there is an Orca card provided at not additional cost. This company provides a great work environment, friendly employees, and a wonderful team oriented culture.
Your Part-time AP Job Responsibilities:
• Data entry of incoming vendor invoices
• Patching PO numbers to invoices
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Maintain organization of accounts payable documents
• Manage weekly check runs
• Handle accounts reconciliations and assist with any close procedures
• Other accounting support projects
• Experience with Netsuite preferred
• At least a few years of working knowledge of accounts payable
• Strong data entry and accuracy
• Works well on a team
If you want to join this stable company click “apply now”. Visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: