A Part Time Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an Accounting role and have invoicing experience. In this position our client is looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of invoicing and Microsoft Excel.
The Part Time Accounting Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- Processing a high level of invoices within a proprietary ERP system
- Handling in/outbound calls to resolve any customer issues and collect on past due debts
- Prepares weekly reports and spreadsheets using MS Excel and advanced functions
- Handling Ad Hoc accounting projects to update processes and increase office efficiency
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in an Accounting role
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases (V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Professional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Part Time Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!