Immediate need for a Part Time Accounting Clerk in the Rosemont, IL area. Work for a nationwide distribution company with a reputation for being a great place to work! Under general supervision, the Accounting Clerk computes, calculates, and posts statistical, numerical, and financial data to customer accounts. Seeking a candidate for approximately 20 hours per week. Great for college student that needs flexibility and wants to gain experience in accounting!
Accounting Clerk Job Duties will include:
- Supporting Accounts Payable team by matching invoices to purchase orders and vouchers
- Handling the data entry of A/P invoices
- Assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Researching customer accounts and make sure the funds are posted accurately
- Team closely with the sales department to review credits
- Candidates should have one year of office experience, preferably in accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
If you are interested in this Part Time Accounting Clerk position, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: