Part-Time Accounting Clerk Job in Seattle, WA
Are you available to help out in an accounting department for a limited amount of time? A company that is located just north of the downtown Seattle area is looking for someone to step in on a part-time basis for the next few weeks. You will be doing a blend of customer service tasks and accounting tasks so you could be qualified for this position if you have a year of office experience. They will train you on the software they use and will show you what they need you to do so you must be a fast learner. Majority of your responsibilities will be sending emails or making calls on past due accounts, processing payments, formatting invoices, and updating accounts. If you are available to start this part-time entry level accounting position right away, apply now!
- Updating client accounts in the accounting software
- Processing client payments
- Formatting and composing client invoices
- Filing accounting documents
- Additional duties as needed
- At least a year of office, accounting, or administrative experience
- A background in customer service would be helpful
- Ability to learn quickly
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
This position is moving quickly! If you are interested and available for a short, part-time position, please apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: