Our client is looking for an individual for a Part-Time Accounting Clerk Job in Chicago, IL. The Accounting Clerks duties include but are not limited to posting entries and monthly reconciliations. You would respond to customers and company personnel to resolve issues. Responsible for assembling preparation of reimbursable back up for invoices, maintaining office accounting files. This role also requires distribution of weekly/monthly reports. This is a 20 hours a week position.
Part Time Accounting Clerk Job Responsibilities:
• Assists in the preparation of various financial reporting and analysis
• Distribute and file financial documents and reports
• Data Entry of invoices
• Assist in the performance of various general office duties
• Handle special projects as assigned by senior accounting staff
• Assist with month end closing journal entries
• Minimum of two years of experience in an accounting role
• Candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Well written with excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Associates degree preferred
If you are interested in this contract to hire Part- Time Accounting Clerk Job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.