Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients in wine industry looking to fill a Part-Time Accounting Assistant job for the corporate office located in Napa, CA. This part-time role is flexible in choosing the 2 or 3 days you will be working. You should have at least 2 years of experience in accounting specifically handling Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for handling the paperless accounts payable process, scanning documents in the system, getting proper approval, cutting checks, following up with 50 to 100 vendors by email or phone, some accounts receivable processing credit memo’s, and other administrative tasks, and additional projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Comfortable with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Software experience with Netsuite would be a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and relationship building abilities working with clientele
- Professional demeanor with strong communications both verbal and written
- Detailed, organized, calm, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and in-office during the shelter in place
- Positive attitude, responsible, takes ownership, and gets the job done
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 2-4 years of accounting experience (Accounts Payable, Accounting Assistant/Clerk)
Compensation: $20.00 – $23.00 depending on experience
Employment Type: Permanent Part-Time (2 to 3 days a week – flexible)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: