Do you need a flexible work schedule? We are working on a great opportunity in Oak Creek, WI for a Part-Time Accountant (24 hours a week). You will be a vital team member working with the Director of Finance for a stable organization! You will have the responsibilities of processing daily payments received, journal entries, and monthly account reconciliations. To be the right candidate, you must have at least two years of accounting experience and having your Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is desired.
As Part-Time Accountant your responsibilities include:
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Accounts Payable
• Journal Entries and Reconciliations
• Balancing of receipts
• Research Variances
• Two Years of Accounting Experience in the General Ledger
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is desired, but not required
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel
• QuickBooks experience a plus!
If you want to marry a part-time job with your existing schedule, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Oak Creek, WI.