Accounting Principals has an Operations Specialist Job in Jersey City, New Jersey. This role is for one of the world’s largest financial institutions. In this position you will be researching, coordinating, and recommending process enhancements to the divisions operations. In addition, you will be supporting HQA ACH operational tasks and functions. The ideal candidate will have banking or operation experience.
Responsibilities for Operations Specialist include:
• Research, coordinate, and recommend process enhancements to the division's operations
• Write procedures, and complete projects as directed
• Represent department in the design, development, testing, and implementation of system changes, new systems, or changes in policy and procedures
• Represent the Business/Operations side of the project, and coordinate with Project Manager and project leads from constituent departments
• Support HQA ACH operational tasks and functions. Including shift rotation to perform
Requirements for Operations Specialist include:
• 2+ years retail banking, operation, or retail operations experience required
• Associates/Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as finance or a business-related field preferred
• Skills with use of Microsoft Word Office Suite, such as Word and Excel
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this Operations Specialist position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Daniel.Segarra@accountingprincipals.com with an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: