Accounting Principals conducting a search for a Bookkeeper for a small Oil and Gas firm. This is a newly created position and they are looking for an adaptable candidate as the role grows. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience and is willing to learn!
Job Duties (include, but not limited to):
- Account receivables and accountants payable
- Preparing and posting journal entries to the General Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Paying and matching invoices
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with financial statements
- Miscellaneous projects as needed
- Oil & Gas experience is required
- 5+ years of Bookkeeping is required
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a required
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper role or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Accounting Principals, please email Rylie Lynd at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: