Accounting Principals is in search of an Office Manager/Bookkeeper with QuickBooks experience in Oklahoma City, OK. Our light industrial client is searching for a well-rounded experienced candidate for a temp to hire, full time position. This role will focus on the day to day accounting operations.
As the Office Manager, your role will be multi-faceted including account payable, receivable, light collections, financial reports, inventory and assisting CFO. The ability to prioritize and multi-task is a must for this position as well as a love for numbers and QuickBooks experience.
- Managing incoming phones
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Entries into QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Creating financial reports as needed
- Inventory tracking
- Assisting CFO when needed
- Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Previous experience in AR and AP in a light industrial environment
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable using QuickBooks
- Professional and able to prioritize and complete tasks while juggling multiple tasks at once
- Able to work independently and as a team to ensure productivity
- Strong Excel skills including creating and maintaining data bases, formulas, and searches
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- $35,000 to 45,000 annually
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
If you interested in this Office Manager/Bookkeeper job, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: