Accounting Principals is looking for a temporary to hire Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a client of ours located south of Pittsburgh, PA. This is an opportunity to wear a lot of hats and be a valued member of a team in a family owned business.
As an Office Manager/Bookkeeper, your duties will include:
- Daily use of QuickBooks - entering financial information, reconciling account balances, and various reporting for payables and receivables
- Maintaining files and supporting the other office staff
- Human resource functions such as tracking time and attendance, new hires, terminations, etc.
- Office maintenance - ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance, etc.
- Other administrative, accounting, and human resource tasks as needed
Qualifications for the Office Manager/Bookkeeper job include:
- Prior experience with bookkeeping in QuickBooks
- A great personality and demeanor - somebody who is polite with a customer service mentality
- Ability to multi-task and a "go-getter" attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
If you are interested in the Office Manager/Bookkeeper job or other Finance/Accounting jobs available with Accounting Principals in Pittsburgh, PA, visit www.AccountingPrincipals.com to submit your resume for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: