We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager in Whitestown, IN with a growing manufacturing company. If you have five or more years of full charge bookkeeping experience to include general ledger, preparing tax forms, and can reconcile complex bank accounts with ease, this could be a great opportunity to shine. Our client is seeking a team player to manage their front office and daily accounting. If you are seeking a stable and laid-back environment, and wish to find a company to retire with, this could be the fit for you!
- Maintain proper books of accounts and prepare monthly financials
- General administration of the branch
- Liaison between head office and branch
- Handle sales coordination & payments to suppliers
- Manage debtors, creditors, finances and deal with banking relations
- Payroll processing
- Handle tax matters
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- 5 years experience of general accounting experience
- Hands on experience with QuickBooks
- Basic knowledge in US taxation
- Strong oral and written communication
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this page.